International web directory of quality family friendly sites.
Organized through a good category structure.
Updated daily to ensure fresh content through editorial review
Several submission options available. Read more under guidelines

Submit link

Forums | J1 Visa

Hobby & Leisure -> Forums

J1 Visa

J1Forum.com is a discussion forum to discuss all aspects of the J1 Visa, summer work and travel program. With discussions on j1 waiver,j1 jobs and accomodation

Keywords: J1,j1 visa,j1 waiver,j1 jobs,j1 visa waiver

Last edit: 27-05-2006 16:20:59
Category: Hobby & Leisure > Forums
URL: http://www.j1forum.com
Send to us: Edit/Correct/Upgrade this link
Worldwide

Votes:J1 Visa Link has been rated 2,2 stars J1 Visa, 2,2 out of 5 based on 647 ratings
 Vote on this Link

Link comments:
Comment by: Andre Gabriel, 06-11-2008 : 02:13
I sought an advisory opinion recently to inuire whether I am subject to the 2 year home rule based on the skills list of my country (Philippines).

I have been doing Cardiology Research for almost 2 years now. I was suprised to find the decision of the Department of State that I was subject to the 2 year home rule since they determined that this is a medical specialization (category 2b). Isn't medical specialization considered as post-doctoral training (i.e. residency and fellowship) which is normally sponsored by the ECFMG? How come they have separate category of medical research and not consider it as medical specialization which is obviously what I am doing? Should they consider cancer research as a medical specialization as well which is listed in the skills list for my country? How different in categories should cancer research and cardiology research should be?

I have not been funded by any goverment agency for my current program.

I need your advise. apg2120@columbia.edu
Comment by: La, 17-04-2007 : 21:05
Anyone waiting for J1 waiver throu Ohio State conrad 30 program , i applied in Nov 2006 thru my employer,
so far no final response from ODH, how long does it normally take fro this process, and subsequent timeline to get the H1-B visa thru J1 waiver

Write a comment to the link: J1 Visa
Your Name:
Validation: 2 + 2 =
Comment:

Related links:

Chrysler Forums

Chrysler discussion forums and one stop resource for Chrysler fanatics.

Honda Accord

A free, positive online atmosphere in which Honda Accord owners and enthusiasts can share thoughts, ideas and tips.

Honda CBR Forum

Discussion forums and one stop resource for all things related to Honda CBR motorcycles. Sections include: general tech, CBR of the month, DIY, ladies lounge, a

Auto Forum

Discussion related to automobiles and popular brands, e.g. Audi, BMW, Ford, GM, Nissan and Toyota. Also features an antique auto forum.